Cabin in the Woods Body Soap is fresh and outdoorsy. Scented with cedarwood essential oil, bergamot and just a smidge of jasmine essential oil, this soap is perfect for someone seeking a soap that is not sweet and flowery.
Like the look of Cabin in the Woods? The lower half of this soap has fine activated charcoal, giving it grit for rubbing away the worries of the day and the upper half has french green clay which is great for detoxing and very light exfoliation.
- Non-drying with virgin olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, cocoa butter and shea butter.
- Activated charcoal for exfoliation/removing dry hard skin
- Scented with cedarwood essential oil, bergamot and jasmine essential oil
- Leaves skin cleansed and soft
- French green clay (exfoliating, detox)
- Made using the traditional cold process method and cured for four weeks to ensure a hard bar
- 100-gram bar
Ingredients: Saponified olive and coconut oil, cocoa butter, castor oil, shea butter, cedarwood essential oil, jasmine essential oil, tangerine essential oil, activated charcoal, French green clay, mica.
If you like our Cabin in the Woods Body Soap you may also like our Black Mamba body soap. Click here to go straight to this product.
Yarra Naturals soaps are cured for a minimum of four weeks to produce a long-lasting bar of soap. Each bar is handmade in our studio in Melbourne, Australia.
Shipping: We offer free shipping on all orders over $50.
Contact us: Got a question? We would be happy to help. Contact us via our contact page by clicking here.
Happy customers make us happy. Check out our latest review:
“Yarra Natural soaps are beautiful. Service is excellent, staff keep you up to date and always happy to help. This is what customer service should be. Love your products”.
Extremely happy customer
Have you seen our soap-making blog? Find out how soap is made by clicking here.