Our Black Mamba body soap is named after one of the world’s most formidable snakes, the Black Mamba. This soap will scrub away dead skin like nobody’s business and will leave your skin silky smooth. It’s gritty, it’s exfoliating and it does wonders.
This soap uses several ingredients for exfoliation and deep cleaning, including activated charcoal, ground oat (skin-soothing and gentle exfoliant), kaolin clay, ground apricot seed and volcanic ash.
May Chang and grapefruit essential oil give this soap a sweet lemon scent with a slight floral undertone. May Chang essential oil is also useful for oily and acne-prone skin.
- Non-drying with virgin olive oil, coconut oil, cocoa butter, shea butter and castor oil.
- Activated charcoal (exfoliating), Volcanic ash (exfoliating). Ground oat (gentle exfoliation, skin-soothing
- May Chang (useful for oily and acne-prone skin), tangerine and lemon myrtle essential oils (uplifting and pleasing combination)
- Leaves skin cleansed and soft
- Made using the traditional cold process method and cured for four weeks to ensure a hard bar
- 100-gram bar
Ingredients: Saponified olive oil, coconut oil, cocoa butter, shea butter and castor oil, activated charcoal, ground oat, kaolin clay, ground apricot seed, volcanic ash, May Chang essential oil, tangerine essential oil, lemon myrtle essential oil.
If you like our Black Mamba body soap you might also like our Cinnamon & Orange body soap. Click here to go directly to this product.
Yarra Naturals soaps are cured for a minimum of four weeks to produce a long-lasting bar of soap. Each bar is handmade in our studio in Melbourne, Australia.
Shipping: We offer free shipping on all orders over $50.
Contact us: Got a question? We would be happy to help. Contact us via our contact page by clicking here.
Happy customers make us happy. Check out our latest review:
“Yarra Natural soaps are beautiful. Service is excellent, staff keep you up to date and always happy to help. This is what customer service should be. Love your products”.
Extremely happy customer
Have you seen our soap-making blog? Find out how soap is made by clicking here.