Our Black Mamba body soap is named after one of the world’s most formidable snakes, the Black Mamba. This soap will scrub away dead skin like nobody’s business and will leave your skin silky smooth. It’s gritty, it’s exfoliating and it does wonders.
This soap uses several ingredients for exfoliation and deep cleaning, including activated charcoal (also natural colourant), ground oat (skin-soothing and gentle exfoliant), kaolin clay, ground apricot seed and volcanic ash. We’ve used May Chang and grapefruit essential oil to give this soap a sweet lemon scent with a slight floral undertone. May Chang essential oil is also useful for oily and acne-prone skin. All in all, this soap is a very invigorating soap and is great for removing tough skin on feet, elbows.
- Made with extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil and sustainably sourced palm oil
- Moisturizing, long-lasting and good lather
- Activated charcoal (exfoliating)
- Volcanic ash (exfoliating)
- Ground oat (gentle exfoliation, skin-soothing)
- May Chang essential oil (useful for oily and acne-prone skin)
- Grapefruit essential oil (uplifting and pleasing combination)
Saponified olive oil, coconut oil, sustainably sourced palm oil, activated charcoal, ground oat, kaolin clay, ground apricot seed, volcanic ash, May Chang essential oil, grapefruit essential oil.
If you like our Black Mamba body soap you might also like our Cinnamon & Orange body soap.
We offer free shipping on all orders over $50
All of our soaps at Yarra Naturals are cured for a minimum of 4 weeks to produce a long-lasting bar of soap. Each bar is handmade in our studio in Melbourne, Australia.
Got a question? We would be happy to help. Contact us via our contact page here.