There is no messing around with our Working Hands soap! It includes kaolin clay, poppy seeds and ground oat which are perfect for cutting through grime and dirt after a hard day’s work. We’ve also gone ahead and added tea tree essential oil and lemon essential oil which are antibacterial and smell very refreshing! This soap comes on a rope perfect for hanging up over the tap by the back door.
- Non-drying with virgin olive oil, coconut oil and sustainably sourced palm oil.
- Leaves skin cleansed and soft
- Poppy seed and pumice stone (exfoliating)
- Ground oat (skin-loving)
- Kaolin clay (detoxifying and skin-loving)
- Tea Tree essential oil (antibacterial)
- Lemon essential oil (uplifting and pleasing combination)
- Hand rope for hanging and drying
- Made using the traditional cold process method and cured for four weeks to ensure a hard bar
- 100-gram bar
Ingredients: Saponified olive oil, coconut oil, sustainably sourced palm oil, ground oat, kaolin clay, pumice stone, ground mandarin peel, tea tree essential oil, lemon essential oil, poppy seeds, green colourant.
If you like our Working Hands body soap or an exfoliating soap you might also like our Black Mamba body soap. Click here to go directly to this product.
Yarra Naturals soaps are cured for a minimum of four weeks to produce a long-lasting bar of soap. Each bar is handmade in our studio in Melbourne, Australia.
Shipping: We offer free shipping on all orders over $50.
Contact us: Got a question? We would be happy to help. Contact us via our contact page by clicking here.
Happy customers make us happy. Check out our latest review:
“Yarra Natural soaps are beautiful. Service is excellent, staff keep you up to date and always happy to help. This is what customer service should be. Love your products”.
Extremely happy customer
Have you seen our soap-making blog? Find out how soap is made by clicking here.