Pine tar soap is an old-fashioned remedy for reducing itchiness and easing skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, and dry skin. This soap naturally has a strong pine scent from the pine tar and we have balanced this with cedarwood and rose geranium essential oil.
- Made with pine tine to help reduce itchiness and dry skin.
- Made with extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, and sustainably sourced palm oil
- Moisturizing, long-lasting, and good lather
- Activated charcoal (exfoliating)
- Cedarwood and rose geranium essential oil
Saponified olive oil, coconut oil, sustainably sourced palm oil, pine tar, activated charcoal, cedarwood essential oil, rose essential oil.
If you like our Pine Tar body soap you might also like our Milk, Oat & Honey body soap.
We offer free shipping on all orders over $50
All of our soaps at Yarra Naturals are cured for a minimum of 4 weeks to produce a long-lasting bar of soap. Each bar is handmade in our studio in Melbourne, Australia.
Got a question? We would be happy to help. Contact us via our contact page here.