Soap made with goat milk has many benefits. Not only does it produce a more creamy and moisturizing bar of soap, but it is also very gentle on the skin. Our Nourishing Goat Milk – Unscented body soap is unscented, rich and creamy and is made with fresh goat’s milk.
- Non-drying with virgin olive oil, coconut oil and sustainably sourced palm oil.
- Goat milk is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and has a similar PH to our skin.
- Unscented and contains no harsh chemicals or additives
- Leaves skin cleansed and soft
- Infused chamomile (soothing, nourishing)
- Made using the traditional cold process method and cured for four weeks to ensure a hard bar
- 100-gram bar
Ingredients: saponified virgin olive oil, coconut oil, sustainably sourced palm oil, fresh goats milk, titanium dioxide.
If you like our Nourishing Goat Milk body soap you might also like our Olive (Castile) body soap. Click here to go directly to this product.
Yarra Naturals soaps are cured for a minimum of four weeks to produce a long-lasting bar of soap. Each bar is handmade in our studio in Melbourne, Australia.
Shipping: We offer free shipping on all orders over $50.
Contact us: Got a question? We would be happy to help. Contact us via our contact page by clicking here.
Happy customers make us happy. Check out our latest review:
“Yarra Natural soaps are beautiful. Service is excellent, staff keep you up to date and always happy to help. This is what customer service should be. Love your products”.
Extremely happy customer
Have you seen our soap-making blog? Find out how soap is made by clicking here.