We named Arabian Nights body soap after the classic story, One Thousand and One Arabian Nights. The pink clay and black activated charcoal that is swirled throughout his soap reminded us of a desert storm, hidden desert caves and wondrous adventures, just like in the story.
Arabian Nights is scented with a mixture of fresh and floral which includes lemon, bergamot, winterberry, flowering succulent, violet, white musk, and vetiver.
- Non-drying with virgin olive oil, coconut oil and sustainably sourced palm oil.
- A delightful scent combination of fresh and floral which includes lemon, bergamot, winterberry, flowering succulent, violet, white musk, and vetiver
- Pink clay and activated charcoal for gentle exfoliation
- Leaves skin cleansed and soft
- Made using the traditional cold process method and cured for four weeks to ensure a hard bar
- 100-gram bar
Ingredients: Saponified olive and coconut oil, sustainably sourced palm oil, fragrance, pink clay, activated charcoal, titanium dioxide, mica.
If you like our Arabian Nights body soap or a refreshing scented soap you may also like Blue Man body soap. Click here to go directly to this product.
Yarra Naturals soaps are cured for a minimum of four weeks to produce a long-lasting bar of soap. Each bar is handmade in our studio in Melbourne, Australia.
Shipping: We offer free shipping on all orders over $50.
Contact us: Got a question? We would be happy to help. Contact us via our contact page by clicking here.
Happy customers make us happy. Check out our latest review:
“Yarra Natural soaps are beautiful. Service is excellent, staff keep you up to date and always happy to help. This is what customer service should be. Love your products”.
Extremely happy customer
Have you seen our soap-making blog? Find out how soap is made by clicking here.